[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Control Panel 8.2.4 was released

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Nov 9 08:54:51 EST 2018

Hi John,

I found a small typo that affected who the link was constructed . See
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips-cp/commit/d50503123477f99b00795703614077b685ca4579

In order to link siptrace to cdrviewer, you need to (a) be sure homer
tool is disabled and (b) siptrace tool is enabled.

Let me know if this fix does the trick for you.

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/