[OpenSIPS-Users] Flush bad user data from from running opensips

Robert Dyck rob.dyck at telus.net
Tue Nov 6 21:30:16 EST 2018

I have updated my small test bed from 2.3.2 to 2.4.2. I didn't bother to back up the
'subscriber" table and it was wiped by the installation. No big deal, it was tiny.

So I added the users but made an error.
opensipsctl add abc xyz --  I didn't specify the domain. The UAC would not register.

I corrected the user.
opensipsctl rm abc, opensipsctl add abc at 192.168.1.2 xyz
The UAC still cannot register.
DBG:auth_db:get_ha1: no result for user 'abc@'

Opensips is restarted and the UAC registers.

Restaring a production machine is problematic. Is there a way to flush the bad data which I
assume has been cached?

Some error checking in opensipsctl or the DB interface would be helpful.

Thanks for your time and the product.
Rob