[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.2.7, 2.3.4 and 2.4.1 minor releases

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri May 25 03:42:34 EDT 2018

It seems I'm not doing such a good job in writing email....I prefer
code, to be honest ;)

There is a an error, a copy paste error (of course), in the Changelog
links. The correct ones are :

* OpenSIPS 2.4.1 ChangeLog: http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.4.1/ChangeLog
* OpenSIPS 2.3.4 ChangeLog: http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.3.4/ChangeLog
* OpenSIPS 2.2.7 ChangeLog: http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.2.7/ChangeLog