[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.2.7, 2.3.4 and 2.4.1 minor releases

Esty, Ryan ryan.esty at necect.com
Thu May 17 08:27:55 EDT 2018

Bogdan-Andrei,

I was going to look into this a little more before reporting it but I'm having issues trying to get rtcp-mux-require to be sent down to rtpengine. From what I can tell I need this to work with chrome's webrtc. Since this is crunch time I didn't want a potential bug not being covered. I'm using 2.3.3 and it could be that rtcp-mux-require isn't part of that version. From what I can tell so far if I put in rtcp-mux-require rtpengine kicks it back. When I do a rtcp-mux=require rtpengine doesn't complain but the latter doesn't match the documentation nor do I think works.

Ryan Esty