[OpenSIPS-Users] Reloading Load Balancer Command

Alexander Perkins alexanderhenryperkins at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 13:18:01 EDT 2018

Hi All.  I was wondering if somebody can lend me a hand.  I am running
OpenSips with Load Balancer and everything is working great.  The only
issue I have is that if I update the database table for the load balancer,
I have to restart OpenSips for the changes to be picked up.  I have tried
running the following command to reload the load balancer, but no
luck- /usr/local/sbin/opensipsctl lb_reload.

Does somebody now how to properly call the lb_reload command without having
to restart OpenSips?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex