[OpenSIPS-Users] UDP send failed

Jorge Luis Ortea darham at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 12:25:28 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I have a OpenSIPS between SBC and Asterisk PBX. This SIP Proxy relay outbound calls from PBX to SBC.

Some calls when it is answered SIP Proxy receives from SBC a REINVITE or INVITE in-dialog, sometimes those REINVITES make fail SIP Proxy and it doesn't relay.

- In log:

ERROR: core: udp_send: sendto (sock, 0xb5ec5464,938,0,0xb5f4950c, 16): Operation not permitted (1)
ERROR: tm: msg_send: udp_send failed
ERROR: tm: t_forward_nonack: sending request failed

- In pcap I can see that SIP Proxy does not relay REINVITE and it returns "477 Send failed (477 / TM)"

I have checked REINVITE SIP traces OK and KO but i can not see any different.

What could be the problem?

Thanks
Regards.