[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPEngine equivalent to rtpproxy_sockets table

Pat Burke pat at voxtelesys.net
Fri Mar 9 09:26:11 EST 2018

Răzvan,
What is the process of contributing the change?  I will look at copying the rtpproxy code.
Thanks, Pat Burke

Hi, Pat!

There currently is no way to dynamically adjust the rtpengine sets over
the database. There's already a feature request for this[1], but there's
not yet implemented. You can track that ticket to keep up with the
progress for this.

[1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/1092

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 03/08/2018 07:00 PM, Pat Burke wrote:
> We were looking at using RTPEngine for SRTP and wondering if there is a
> table equivalent to RTProxy's rtpproxy_sockets?
>

> If not, is there a way to dynamically adjust the rtpengine sets?  With
> RTPProxy we can update the rtpproxy_sockets table and then issue a
> rtpproxy_reload command.
>

> Thanks for your input.
>

> Regards,
> *Pat Burke*