[OpenSIPS-Users] question about rtpbleed and MediaProxy by Ag-Projects

Carlos Oliva carlos.oliva at numintec.com
Fri Mar 16 05:15:24 EDT 2018

Hi Dan:

If you spray all ports in the range you still can cause a DOS, but giving
preference to the address of sip signaling this kind of attack can be
mitigated in 99.9% of the cases. I think you've got a great idea that
should make MediaProxy even harder.

thank you so much

*Carlos Olivaadministrador de sistemas Tel: 902 02 02 97 - 935475858 *