[OpenSIPS-Users] DR Routing - DR_Rules not correct

Jonathan Mabrito mabritoj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:41:58 EDT 2018

I think it be easier if I show you. I uploaded a export of the "dr show"
command and an export for the dr_rules and dr_gateways MySQL table here:

Take a look at the dr show export for rules and for example look at groupid
7 and notice there is only one entry. In the dr_rules table export, there a
few dozen entries with groupid 7 (actually routing seems to work when I
dial a few of the numbers if groupid 7). Another example would be too look
at groupid 8 in the dr show output. Notice that some id's in the dr_rules
export that are not in the show output (the higher groupid's).

Take a look at the dr show export for gateways and look at how many
gateways are returned in the show output vs whats in the db table export.

Also, I thought dr show showed the precedence selection of dr_rules? It
looks like its just a output with a "order by groupid" applied to the SQL
select. Maybe that was a wrong assumption on my end?

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 10:17 AM Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>

> Hi Jonathan,
> The "dr show" actually does a full select from the dr_rules table, ordered
> by the groupid column. So, what do you mean by "Its still showing rule
> id's that don't exist anymore" ? Using a regular select over the dr_rules
> table shows you some records which are not listed by "dr show" (also from
> DB) ??
> Best regards,
> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
> OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
>   http://www.opensips-solutions.com
> OpenSIPS Summit 2018
>   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2018Amsterdam
> On 03/11/2018 06:56 PM, Jonathan Mabrito wrote:
> After some more investigating, I determined the routing issues turned out
> to be regex manipulation errors I had going on in the Dialplan module. All
> looks good on number routing now.
> I am noticing issues thought still with the output of "opensipsctl dr
> show" and the routing table for dr_rules. Its still showing rule id's that
> don't exist anymore, its not showing the order of precedence for rules
> correctly, etc. Since the number routing is ok, I suspect the show command
> may just be the issue. I can reproduce this on our Opensips 2.3 and 2.2.6
> nodes.
> On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 3:11 PM Jonathan Mabrito <mabritoj at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Today I started noticing a discrepancy of entries between whats in our
>> MySQL database and whats loaded in the OpenSIPS memory for DR_Rules.
>> For instance, if I run "opensipsctl dr show" I see a rule with ID 402 and
>> 405. If I look in the MySQL database and in the dr_rules table, I do not
>> see any rules with these ID's.
>> I am not sure what is causing this or really how this is happening.
>> Trying to comb thru the syslog output to see if anything stands out. I do
>> see the parse statements when its reading the DB and I can tell its not
>> reading any entries with ID's of 402 and 405.
>> I can upload any logs etc that might be helpful. Just let me know! Could
>> use some assistance on this as its causing some routing issues of certain
>> numbers.
>> --
>> -Jonathan
> --
> -Jonathan
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing listUsers at lists.opensips.orghttp://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
> --
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20180312/e4e5d7b2/attachment-0001.html>

More information about the Users mailing list