[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher not probing

Pete Kelly pkelly at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:31:34 EST 2018

Hi Bogdan
Yes this issue seems to still persist.

I have a gw which is initially active, and is then set to probing with
ds_mark_dst("p")... The output of ds_list confirms it is in probing also.

The module parameter ds_probing_mode  is not defined at all (so it should
be 0 as per default).

However the gateway is not being probed!

This is with 2.3.3 now.

Pete