[OpenSIPS-Users] Callcenter module with dynamic/realtime agents+flows

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 12:56:39 EDT 2018

Hi,

Is it possible to have agents and flows created in realtime w/o them being
pre-defined into the DB ?
I'm thinking that I login agents to a flow when they Register and handle
calls in a flow w/o DB engaged. !

something like:

loadmodule "call_center.so"
modparam("call_center", "db_mode", 0)

So, what happens next is, I can dynamically create flow and login agents
into it.

if(is_method("REGISTER")){
      $avp(flow_name) = $hdr(X-Queue-Name);
      cc_agent_login("$avp(flow_name)","1");
}
if( $si = "PROVIDER" && is_method("INVITE") && !has_totag()) {

       # some FlowName finding via DB query or rest_post or anything here

       if (!cc_handle_call("$avp(flow_name")) {
           send_reply("403","Cannot handle call");
           exit;
       }
}

I most certainly don't want to do MI fifo reloading and scripting inside
the opensips.cfg to make above happen but it is an option available for me
right now.

Awaiting positive feedback on this.

Regards,
Sammy