[OpenSIPS-Users] mid_registrar and Asterisk: OPTIONS

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Jun 27 03:57:35 EDT 2018

Hi Volga,

I am pretty sure that the Record-Route/Route mechanism is only relevant
for dialog-establishing requests: INVITE and SUBSCRIBE, since it
provides a way to control the routing of in-dialog requests (re-INVITE,
ACK, BYE).  If you want to control the routing of the initial requests
instead (INVITE, OPTIONS), you should make use of the Path/Route mechanism.

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com