[OpenSIPS-Users] mid_registrar and Asterisk: OPTIONS

Alexey Kazantsev kurgan-rus at inbox.ru
Tue Jun 26 00:15:52 EDT 2018

Hi list!

Yet another silly question from a new user:)

We implemented mid_registrar in front of Asterisk (OpenSIPS :5060
and Asterisk :5067) . It works like a charm. But now Asterisk sends
OPTIONS (qualify=yes) actually to OpenSIPS.

I would like to reach them real IP-phones, as they are located all over
the country, and it woul be nice to see in Asterisk the real status in ms,
not the time of OpenSIPS response.

There is no a phone's IP address in the OPTIONS request, as Asterisk
sees each IP phone as OpenSIPS' IP address. OPTIONS has just a
phone number, e.g. 111 or 222.

How it's better to do that? Get an ip-phone address using 'lookup' function?
I tried yesterday but unsuccessful yet.

Of course everything works fine. But if it's possible to do this, it woul be
better.

- OPTIONS request from Asterisk:
http://rgho.st/6sL6VKHbg

- reply from OpenSIPS: