[OpenSIPS-Users] Fraud module strange behavior

Guillaume Montassier gmontassier at openip.fr
Thu Jun 14 06:01:00 EDT 2018

Thank you for this quick answer.

Guillaume MONTASSIER

________________________________
De : Users <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> de la part de Liviu Chircu <liviu at opensips.org>
Envoyé : mercredi 13 juin 2018 13:07:20
À : users at lists.opensips.org
Objet : Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Fraud module strange behavior

On a side note, the good news is that you can easily bypass this bug within the event_route: simply ignore any negative "concurrent calls" reports! Hopefully, it won't take long until we get to the bottom of it, and provide the official fix.

Cheers,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com