[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 2.5 and fraud module

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Jun 13 11:39:40 EDT 2018

I agree - it seems like a "good in theory, bad in practice" kind of
feature.  So let's see how we can make it better: would it make more
sense to add a forced dialog lifetime equal to the critical threshold of
the "call duration" setting upon calling check_fraud() (which, by the
way, will also create the dialog if it's not there), while keeping the
event alerts just like they are now?

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com