[OpenSIPS-Users] Fraud module strange behavior

Guillaume Montassier gmontassier at openip.fr
Wed Jun 13 05:24:53 EDT 2018

Hi list,

I have a strange behavior possibly a bug with opensips fraud module.

Sometime an call is block because of a critical threshold on concurrent calls. The vast majority of the time it work really well. But sometime, when I raise E_FRD_CRITICAL and check $var(val);$var(thr) I got something like this  -1;31. Meaning that on a maximum of 31 calls the user is on -1.

I don't get where that -1 came from and why it raise a critical alert. Also, that -1 appears uniquely on that concurrent calls parameters, all the others parameters work fine.

Any idea? or tips for debugging?

Thanks,

Guillaume MONTASSIER