[OpenSIPS-Users] Payload location

Alain Bieuzent alain.bieuzent at free.fr
Tue Jun 12 06:17:05 EDT 2018

Hi Alexey and thanks for your response.

I already run a sipmsg_validate for each INVITE received but it produces no error.

if(!sipmsg_validate("shrm"))
    {
        xlog("L_WARN", "Dropping mal formed Messages Retcode : $retcode");
        xlog("L_WARN","--- error from [$si:$sp]\n+++++\n$mb\n++++\n");
        exit;
    }

I have a lot of traffic on this server (around 6000 simultaneous calls - 200 CAPS) and I am unable to find which of these calls causes this fault with a network trace.
any help would be welcome.

Thanks

Le 12/06/2018 09:41, « Users au nom de Alexey Kazantsev via Users » <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org au nom de users at lists.opensips.org> a écrit :

    >>  I think it's only one of my clients that produces this defect, how can I find out which call it is linked to?

    I think you can try the function which I mentioned in the previous message
    (http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/sipmsgops.html#func_sipmsg_validate)

    and add xlog function to write some info about the call to the log.

    Start tcpdump or sngrep before it, and then you will be able to find that malformed
    call in the SIP debug (e.g. by Call ID).