[OpenSIPS-Users] user location cluster

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Jun 6 13:05:47 EDT 2018

Hi Volga,

The comma-separated hosts are correctly parsed by OpenSIPS and fed to
the libmongoc driver, which should be able to use them, as per [1].

So, in theory, this should work! In practice: nobody has yet lived to
tell the story using the latest libmongoc. Please let me know if you run
into any issues, and I'll happily help sort them out.

Best regards,

[1]: https://docs.mongodb.com/manual/reference/connection-string/

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer