[OpenSIPS-Users] How to change From user before do_routing?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jun 5 04:39:54 EDT 2018

Hello Kirill,

The drouting module is fetching the original FROM header, as received
from the network. So your changes from the script will be ignored.

An alternative is to determine the routing group by yourself, at script
level (like doing a DB query, even to the same dr_groups table, but
using whatever value you want for the user) and push the group as
parameter to the do_routing() function.

OpenSIPS Summit 2018