[OpenSIPS-Users] What happens when the broker is suddenly interrupted (Ex: power supply interruption)?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Mon Jun 4 15:27:09 EDT 2018

Hi.

Today a directory used by the broker was corrupted and I had to remove it to solve a problem. Before removing such directory the broker failed to start.

The directory is: /var/lib/rabbitmq/mnesia/

The question is:

What could cause this kind of corruption problem in a directory used by the broker? Could a interruption of power supply in my hardware cause such problem? If not, even old versions of the broker can avoid this issue?

Any hint will be very helpful!

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center