[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy and Debian 8.11

Simone Sestini mimmo at ats.it
Tue Jul 24 09:17:28 EDT 2018

Dear Dan,

this is very clear to me.. this way fix the issue .. but i can suggest
you and the stuff to update the Doc pages..

--> http://mediaproxy.ag-projects.com/download/

The right way for configure is to add on the source list of apt the
follow lines.. where you need to substitude "jessie" with the debian
release..

deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ jessie-backports main
deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ jessie-backports main

deb http://ag-projects.com/debian jessie main