[OpenSIPS-Users] Billing stack with Opensips and Cgrates

Srigo Kanapathipillai ksrigo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 06:27:04 EDT 2018

Thank you Liviu!! I’m happy you like it, Its motivate me to write my projects.

To answer your question, Dan asked me almost the same question: https://github.com/ksrigo/billing_system/issues/1 <https://github.com/ksrigo/billing_system/issues/1>. I think db_flatestore + CDRC is much simpler at least from maintaining perspective (we have less services to maintain). As soon as I get some details from Dan, I will test it and let you know.

Voice Engineer
Srigo Kana