[OpenSIPS-Users] Quality/delay to registered users

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jan 26 09:45:42 EST 2018

Hi Alexey,

Right now OpenSIPs can "unregister" contacts which are no longer
answering to pinging (OPTIONS based). For the new upcoming release 2.4
we are working to actively calculate the ping round trip and to be able
to do multiple actions with it:
  * raise events for notification (on certain roundtrip thresholds)
  * during lookup(), ignore/select only certain contacts, based on their
roundtrip.

OpenSIPS Summit 2018