[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher not probing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jan 26 09:15:52 EST 2018

Hi Pete,

The primary storage (during runtime) is memory (the in-mem status is
only flushed to DB, not read).

Now, do you use "ds_probing_list" parameter ? Also, are you sure
"ds_probing_mode" parameter is set to 1 ?

More questions - this issue happens only for a particular destination ?
or none of the "probing" destinations is pinged ?

OpenSIPS Summit 2018