[OpenSIPS-Users] Strange behavior in BYE transaction

Stefan Carlsson stefan.carlsson at vaxeltjanst.se
Fri Jan 26 03:54:27 EST 2018

Hi !

(using Opensips 2.2.6)

We have (suddenly) got some issues in the BYE transaction.

The Call-ID, ftags, is consistent from previous dialogs and are received in the BYE request from the operator except the Cseq as we got a new one in the BYE.

(But the branch tag looks as this:  branch=z9hG4bK-524287-1---c2beba62517a3e4eminsusi)

Do we have a problem with hyphens in the branch tag ?

How does the Opensips tm create and keep the BYE transaction is the branch tag or .... ?

***

The attached codesnap show the relay of the BYE handling.

***

     if(t_check_trans() ) {

         xlog("We have an transaction");
                unforce_rtp_proxy();
                 t_relay();
         }
         else
         {
           xlog("We DONT have an transaction");
           sl_reply_error();            <<<< Here we got:        SIP/2.0 500 Server error occurred (1/SL)
         }