[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with event based routing

Olle Frimanson olle at zaark.com
Thu Jan 25 05:31:58 EST 2018

Hi I call a relay route from the branch route, so it’s basically

Route {

.

    t_wait_for_new_branches();

    $avp(filter)= "aor="+ $avp(to_user_uri);

    notify_on_event("E_UL_CONTACT_INSERT","$avp(filter)", "INSERT_CALL",
"40");

    t_on_branch(“1”)

    If ( lookup(“location”)

        route(relay)

}

route[RELAY] {

    if (is_method("INVITE")) {

        t_on_reply("1");

        t_on_failure("3");

        if (!t_relay()) {

.

        }

    }

}

route[INSERT_CALL] {

    t_inject_branches("event","cancel");

}

branch_route[1]         {

    route(RELAY);

    exit;

}

BR / Olle

PS I send another mail on the same subject since I missed your reply pls
ignore that.