[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPProxy Timeout socket more than one SIP proxy

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Jan 15 04:02:46 EST 2018

Hi, Adrian!

Unfortunately RTPProxy can send timeout notifications only to one
timeout_socket - the one specified in the -n parameter. We did discuss
with Maxim a while back the ability to support different timeout_sockets
to different opensips instances, but that discussion didn't materialize yet.

However, for your setup, I guess you are already using a VIP(Virtual IP)
that you share between the active and backup instance. An idea is to use
the same VIP as the -n parameter - that way you will always send the
timeout notification to the active OpenSIPS instance.

Let me know if that works for you.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer