[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips nat quesiton

liuyuanting1209 liuyuanting1209 at 163.com
Wed Jan 10 05:30:18 EST 2018

Hi Bogdan,

I encountered another problem.

client send register to opensips then opensips send to server 1.   server1 send 200OK back to opensips and then client

server2 send MESSAGE to opensips. With tcpdump I can see the opensips server has received the MESSAGE. But opensips process failed to received it.
I add log in net_udp.c  handle_io() , I got log for register and 200 ok. But there is no log for the MESSAGE.

any idea for such error?

Thanks.
Sean