[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 2.3 and Homer 5 configuration

Jeffrey Zhao chunyong.zhao at qq.com
Mon Jan 1 23:55:30 EST 2018

Dear Sir/Madam
Happy new year!!

I am trying to configure OpenSIPS 2.3 with Homer 5 using HEP protocol.
Homer is installed using: https://github.com/sipcapture/homer-installer/blob/opensips-2.3/homer_installer.sh

What I want to achieve is to let OpenSIPS to send traced SIP message to Homer using HEP protocol, just like what freeswitch did with Homer.
Is there any document or example I can follow to complete this target?

I read and follow the below link to make the configuration, but obviously it is outdated, and module parameters in the example is already outdated.

https://github.com/sipcapture/homer/wiki/Examples%3A-OpenSIPS
Section:OpenSIPs - config for trace node.

Then, I followed the SIPTrace module document and configure, but OpenSIPS doesn't try to connect homer.
What am I missing?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards.
Jeffrey

loadmodule "proto_hep.so"
loadmodule "siptrace.so"

modparam("siptrace", "trace_on", 1)
modparam("proto_hep", "hep_id",  "[hid]172.21.253.243")
modparam("siptrace", "trace_id", "[tid]uri=hep:hid")

route{

        $var(trace_id) = "tid";
        $var(user) = "osip_user at opensips.org";
        sip_trace("$var(trace_id)", "t", "sip|xlog|rest", "$var(user)");

        if (is_method("REGISTER"))
        {

                sip_trace("$var(trace_id)", "t", "sip|xlog|rest", "$var(user)");