[OpenSIPS-Users] textops module replace functions don't work

Dinari, Yuval yuval.dinari at vonage.com
Mon Feb 26 05:31:14 EST 2018

I tried using textops module functions to replace a part of the message
body, but the body remains unchanged. A search() with the regex to be
replaced succeeds.
I tried all replacement functions (replace*, subst, subst_body).
I see that the body is unchanged by printing $rb, and also ngreping the SDP
that opensips sends out to rtpengine via rtpengine_offer().
opensips version - 2.2.5
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20180226/a43959fe/attachment-0001.html>

More information about the Users mailing list