[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog module requires clusterer

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Thu Feb 15 08:37:28 EST 2018

Bogdan,

I should have looked for that, but I didn’t because I knew we weren’t using it. Nevertheless, someone (probably me) had set accept_replicated_dialogs to true; probably in anticipation of using it one day. When I removed that it no longer required the clusterer module.

Thanks for the quick response.

Ben Newlin