[OpenSIPS-Users] Modules in apt.opensips.org

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Feb 14 12:39:13 EST 2018

Hi John,

Yes, it would appear so, currently:

root at localhost:~# apt-cache search opensips | grep mongo
opensips-mongodb-module - Interface module to interact with a MongoDB server
root at localhost:~# apt-cache search opensips | grep cassa
root at localhost:~# apt-cache search opensips | grep redis
opensips-redis-module - Interface module to interact with a Redis server
root at localhost:~# apt-cache search opensips | grep couch
root at localhost:~#

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer