[OpenSIPS-Users] Database search inside opensips

Brian Southworth brian.southworth at clocom.uk
Mon Feb 12 09:48:54 EST 2018

Hi Opensips,

Sorry for all my emails lately.

Is there any way I can run a database search in opensips config while a route is being processed.

Example scenario: Company has over 15 clients each with their own user id (lets call this a callgroup ID), so the call group id needs to be changed based on the extension calling to match the correct call group.

$rU->accountcode (this is just an example).

I just thought being able to change this on the fly would be easier than writing loads of new call groups into the Even based routing.

Regards,

Brian Southworth

Communications Developer