[OpenSIPS-Users] [15066] WARNING:rr:after_strict: no socket found to match RR [1][XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5060]

Brian Southworth brian.southworth at clocom.uk
Fri Feb 2 09:27:08 EST 2018

Maybe I am doing this wrong but I wanted the B2BUA module to handle the refer and bridge the calls.

I have the B2bUA working now. However my issue is that its not able to send the replies.

incoming reply

b2b_reply (B2B.222.7591351.1517580641)

Feb  2 14:10:47 [22664] ERROR:tm:_reply_light: failed to generate 408 reply when a final 200 was sent out

Feb  2 14:10:47 [22664] ERROR:b2b_entities:b2b_send_reply: failed to send reply with tm

Feb  2 14:10:47 [22664] ERROR:b2b_logic:b2b_logic_notify_reply: Sending reply failed - 408, [B2B.452.342.1517580641]

Do you need anything else to help me debug this ? I am not sure why its failing to pass the reply with tm, I have enabled the param:

modparam("tm", "pass_provisional_replies", 1)

I should also note that I am using the load balancer module also. This normally deals with all call distribution. In and out.

Regards,

Brian Southworth