[OpenSIPS-Users] Userblacklist Module Issues

Jonathan Mabrito mabritoj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 08:40:33 EST 2018

I am working on implementing the userblacklist Module and having a few
issues with it. I am running OpenSIPS 2.4.4 on Ubuntu 16.04 (using APT to
install it).

1.) In regards to the Global Blacklist, the script creates a table called
"globalblacklist" and it looks like the code is looking for a table called
"global_blacklist" instead. I found the userblacklist-create.sql script and
created the global_blacklist table and all is good. What is the proper DB
table name? Was the script not updated or is the code wrong?

Here is a INFO debug statement when it queries the global_blacklist table:
INFO:userblacklist:reload_sources: got 1 entries from 'global_blacklist'

If I run the FIFO command to reload the list, it also errors out if I do
not have the global_blacklist table (which is how I figured out it was
looking for a different table name in the first place).

2.) Having some issues on the start of OpenSIPS over time after turning on
the userblacklist module. After I implemented the userblacklist module and
all was working, I was working on the Event_RabbitMQ module and restarted
the service to reload the script. I started seeing the following:

ERROR:core:db_check_table_version: querying version for table userblacklist
ERROR:userblacklist:db_init: during table version check.
ERROR:core:init_mod_child: failed to initializing module userblacklist,
rank 10

ERROR:core:db_check_table_version: invalid version 0 for table
userblacklist found, expected 2
ERROR:userblacklist:db_init: during table version check.
ERROR:core:init_mod_child: failed to initializing module userblacklist,
rank 10
ERROR:core:tcp_start_processes: init_children failed

I honestly have no idea how its getting a version 0 on the userblacklist
table. I see in the version table, its set to 2. I tried setting that to 0
and no luck, same message. I went ahead and dropped the userblacklist and
globalblacklist tables, removed the entries in the version table and re-ran
the SQL script. The service came online.

This morning, I updated the script to change a IP and restarted the
service. Same issue with the DB versions of the userblacklist table. If I
dropped the tables and re-ran the SQL script, the service came online.

Any ideas on this one?
--
-Jonathan