[OpenSIPS-Users] Query regarding opensips cluster module .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Thu Dec 27 08:03:37 EST 2018

Hi All,

I am using below version of opensips .
version: opensips 2.2.4

I have configured cluster module and I have 2 node in a single cluster .
Lets say I am adding another node into the same cluster . Each time I have
to update the config file with the new node information or add the new
entry in the DB and restart the process .

I don't want to disturb the running setup while adding new node .  Is there
a way through which I can do it in runtime .

for example : when I am updating something in dynamic routing , I am adding
that through command line and reload the db to have the updated information
. I am not force to restart the process .

Can cluster module also work in the same way ? There is no option to add
the DB entry through command line also . Is that's also a limitation in
cluster module ?

Please do help me . I am not getting anything regarding this in the module
documentation .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*