[OpenSIPS-Users] Ansible role for OpenSIPS (compilation from sources)

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Sat Dec 22 10:37:20 EST 2018

Hi, Mickael!

Thank you for sharing your role with us, it's really useful!
I've openend a while back a ticket[1]  about this, but it was related to
installing using an ansible role.
Perhaps we can combine the two projects into one and use it as the
official ansible support for opensips.

[1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/1282

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer