[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Summit 2019 - Registration Open

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Dec 20 09:34:17 EST 2018

<http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2019Amsterdam>

    Registration open

  OpenSIPS Summit 2019

April 30 - May 3, 2019

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

*The registration is now open!*

There are approximately 4 months left to the *OpenSIPS Summit 2019*
<https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2019Amsterdam/> in Amsterdam and
we are full steam ahead with getting everything in place. One of the
last milestone (before getting into straight line) was to open the
registration process.

So, don't miss the opportunity and join for the 2019 edition - the
/registration is now open
<https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2019Amsterdam/#pricing>/. You
may do individual registration or you can opt in for a /*Corporate
Package*/ with an attractive discount. And did I mentioned about the
/*Early Birds discount*/? Take advantage of it by registering by the end
of January 2019!

Register now <https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2019Amsterdam/#pricing>

So, we welcome everyone to join us and to be part of OpenSIPS Summit
2019. Need more information? If you want to /*participate, to speak or
to sponsor*/ the Summit,  you have all the details in this blog post
<https://blog.opensips.org/2018/12/20/be-part-of-the-opensips-summit-2019/>.