[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP-I and CANCEL

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Dec 7 12:13:57 EST 2018

Hi Giovanni,

The CANCEL is hop-by-hop, which means each SIP hop will generate a
completely new CANCEL (to be sent further) - there is not proxying, so
the changes you do over the incoming CANCEL will not propagate into the
outgoing CANCEL.

I cannot recall it, but is there a standard case of pushing ISUP into
CANCEL ?

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019