[OpenSIPS-Users] dialog replication

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Aug 21 04:33:15 EDT 2018

Hi Volga,

The "sip_addr" column of the opensips.clusterer table is only relevant
with federated usrloc, and adding the public VIPs won't affect the
cluster.  Once you add the public VIPs, the backup will start accepting
replicated dialogs, although they are being sent over the private
network link.

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer