[OpenSIPS-Users] how to increase number of branches in opensips code .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Aug 14 08:10:50 EDT 2018

I am using opensips-2.2 . I wanted to increase the maximun number branches
per transaction .

I have changed the config.h file  " #define MAX_BRANCHES 12 " , I increased
that to 250 .

After installing again I am getting error in tm module . Below is the error
.

 INFO:tm:mod_init: TM - initializing...
CRITICAL:tm:mod_init: Too many max UACs for UAC branch_bm_t bitmap: 300
ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module tm
ERROR:core:main: error while initializing modules
INFO:core:cleanup: cleanup
NOTICE:core:main: Exiting....
INFO:core:daemonize: pre-daemon process exiting with -1

What should I change in the module to make this work ? Please suggest .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*