[OpenSIPS-Users] Media Issue once the UA - connected

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Aug 9 05:34:56 EDT 2018

Hi Sanjeev,

Well, things are getting a bit more complex here as you run OpenSIPS
behind a NAT (in a private network) - this means that opensips will be
'visible' with different IPs by the parties in the same private network
and by the parties in the public network.

In the same time you need to ensure that RTP is able to be routed (at IP
level) between the 2 endpoints - probably that's your issue, that the
private IP advertised in SDP by the end point in the private network is
not routable from the perspective of the other end point in the public
network -> the public end point cannot send RTP to the private endpoint.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/