[OpenSIPS-Users] Help with my OpenSips architecture

Dominic wallnut.monkeys at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 14:55:54 EDT 2018

There's something I'm not getting though, I defined my cluster with 2
opensips instances:

# opensipsctl fifo clusterer_list
Cluster:: 1
    Node:: 2 DB_ID=-1 URL=bin:10.0.20.163:5566 Enabled=1 Link_state=Up
Next_hop=2 Description=none

# opensipsctl fifo clusterer_list_topology
Cluster:: 1
    Node:: 1 Neighbours=2
    Node:: 2 Neighbours=1

However it seems usrloc is not synced as seen in the state below:
# opensipsctl fifo clusterer_list_cap
Cluster:: 1
    Capability:: usrloc-contact-repl State=not synced

However if I register 1 sip device on instance 1, I can see the device on
both instances if I run "opensipsctl ul show". So it looks as though the
usrloc is replicated properly so I wonder why "opensipsctl fifo
clusterer_list_cap" has the "not synced" state.

Dominic