[OpenSIPS-Users] Using LetsEncrypt certs with v2.4

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Wed Aug 8 10:36:37 EDT 2018

Hi Vlad,

Thanks for replying.
Yes, I must have been looking at the wrong version in the documentation -
the old version was stored in my browser history and I failed to notice.

Even in the correct v2.4, the documentation for DB provisioning is more
complete when read alongside the extra information in your reply.

It is a pity that there is no way to completely disable provisioning from
modparam parameters when you want only to use the DB. Removing the modparam
statements does not disable them, but merely makes them use default preset
values.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited
Web: www.smartvox.co.uk