[OpenSIPS-Users] core dump on startup

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Thu Aug 2 20:46:19 EDT 2018

I'm using opensips version 2.3 from rpm package on fedora.  I've noticed
that if I use the wrong auth info for the mysql db and the connection fails
then opensips does a core dump in db_table_version in both the acc and
permissions modules.  Probably more, I didn't bother going further down the
list.

Since this keeps the proxy from starting there is limited damage it can do
(like dropping calls and all that) but it did have me stumped a lot longer
than a "db access denied" message or something like that would have.

Richard