[OpenSIPS-Users] event routing and rtpengine

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Thu Apr 19 17:02:10 EDT 2018

Bogdan,

Once I declared the branch route it looks like it is going through the
branch route logic.  The issue I have is parsing the exported $avp(uri) for
transport=ws and then setting a branch flag that is kept from the event
route

route[fork_call]  {
    xlog("user $avp(aor) registered the a new contact $avp(uri), "
        "injecting it in transaction \n");

        $var(uri) = $avp(uri);
   #if transport is ws then ;
    setbflag(DST_WS); #this branch flag is not kept nor considered when
branch route is executed

    t_inject_branches("event");

}

Thanks,