[OpenSIPS-Users] Remove contacts frol location table with same SIP_instance ID

Olle Frimanson olle at zaark.com
Sat Apr 14 10:55:33 EDT 2018

Hi,

I wonder if somebody can point me in the right direction. When mobile
devices goes to background it's fairly common with both iOS and Androids
socket behavior that a unregister don't reach the SIP server.

We see a lot of multiple registrations from the same user with same
SIP_instance ID.

When a new registration comes in I would like to remove registrations from
the same user and SIP_Instance ID but keep all others so calls can fork in
the proper way.

So if anybody can point me in the right direction it would be much
appreciated.

BR/Olle