[OpenSIPS-Users] Fwd: [SR-Users] MSILO: SIP stored offline MESSAGE repetitive delivery

Abdul Basit basit.engg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 09:43:42 EDT 2018

Hi Bogdan,

Thank you for your reply.
Unlike kamailio, Opensips has timer value in seconds which is enough for
the reply back. Just recalled the tm timer values for opensips.
I didn't test it with Opensips but i think you are right.

Since origin of both projects is same and the sample config was identical,
I thought it should applicable to opensips as well.
As soon as i will have time i will give a try to msilo with opensips.

Thank your for correction.

--
regards,

abdul basit | p: +92 32 1416 4196 | o: +92 30 0841 1445