[OpenSIPS-Users] register to a sip server

Alexey K. kurgan-rus at inbox.ru
Fri Apr 13 07:57:06 EDT 2018

Hello

As the simplest example, having 10 or smth like that DIDs/inner phone numbers,
you may use just core functions -
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-2-3#toc18

and core variables  https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreVar-2-3#toc75

to determine the username in incoming INVITE (e.g.  00498970043400)
and forward this request to desirable destination '1000'

if(method=="REGISTER" && $rU==00498970043400) {
    forward("10.0.0.10:5060");    # ip of 1000
}
OpenSIPS is extremely flexible, you may set/rewrite almost any SIP parameter using it -
destination IP, destination username in uri and so on.

But of course hardcoding in the script is not the best way. If you have a lot of relations
"DID - inner exten" it's better to have a static code with AVP variables and get the values from
some database, using some of CACHEDB_ module.

PS: I'm not a experienced user of OpenSIPS, so check my advice twice...