[OpenSIPS-Users] codec stripping with rtpengine

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Apr 12 16:07:38 EDT 2018

Hi Ryan,

yeah, this happens because OpenSIPS applies all the changes at the end,
when the message is about to be sent out. As a side effect, when sending
the SDP to rtpengine, opensips does not see its own previous changes
over the body (changes are still pending).
Usually there are easy workarounds for this, but in this case it looks
like bug to me. Could you please open a bug report the the github tracker.

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Summit 2018